Lysa TerKeurst, mother of five and president of Proverbs 31 Ministries, knows about the bouts of “mommy stress” that come with parenting and managing a home and a life. From her own experience and conversations with hundreds of other women, Lysa shares how mothers can release the guilt they sometimes feel and
- stop blaming their parenting skills every time a child does something wrong
- let kids live with the consequences of their bad choices
- simplify life to create breathing room
- quit comparing themselves to “perfect” moms
- turn to God for support, guidance, and patience
Overflowing with practical ideas, short Bible studies, and plenty of encouragement, this inspiring resource will help moms to realize that―with God’s wisdom and mercy―they can experience peace and satisfaction while raising their kids.
Rerelease of The Bathtub Is Overflowing but I Feel Drained
- GREAT BOOK!
LOVED IT! EVERY MOTHER SHOULD READ THIS!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $12.99Member Price: $6.50 (or 1 credit)
Special Price $6.50