Combined sales of over 250,000 copies demonstrate the terrific impact Robert Lesslie's first three books have had on readers. In Angels on the Night Shift, the fourth book based on his 30 years' experience in the ER, Dr. Lesslie draws open the curtain on the lives, the dramas, even the loves hidden away behind hospital walls--events that, day and night, reveal nurses, doctors, patients, friends, even strangers to be "angels" in disguise. Hope, beauty, love, warning, and faith all intermingle in these fast-paced stories as readers:
- witness belief and trust during tragedy and triumph
- observe hearts and motives starkly revealed
- catch glimpses of miracles as they unfold
- see demands for split-second action
- discover life lessons for themselves
- gain a window on some of life’s greatest wonders and mysteries as they share intimate joys and struggles of people just like them.