What if your child’s “life-after-divorce” could be better than you’ve hoped for? As the post-divorce dust settles, your child’s chances of leading a healthy, successful life are directly linked to how you and your former spouse relate. So instead of listening to statistics, read this book to discover real world co-parenting strategies from author, counselor, and co-parent Tammy Daughtry. Discover how you can make positive co-parenting work for you and your child by:
- Understanding how today’s actions will affect your child in five, ten, and twenty years
- Teaming with your child’s co-parent to develop strategies in the best interest of your children
- Helping your child feel at ease in both homes
- Increasing your child’s self-esteem while minimizing anxiety
- Integrating stepparents into your co-parenting team Co-parenting isn’t easy.
But with these strategies for success, you’ll be prepared to create an enjoyable childhood and a healthy upbringing that will impact your child for a lifetime. Take heart—the future can be better and brighter than you’ve dared to hope.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $12.98Member Price: $7.49 (or 2 credits)
Special Price $7.49