In this Don’t Give the Enemy a Seat at Your Table Bible study, based on King David’s famous words in Psalm 23, pastor and author Louie Giglio offers biblical insight on how to:
- Cancel the lies that will wreck your life and take the empowering steps to live fully alive in Christ
- Restore peace and rest in your life by taking authority over your thoughts
- Break free from the endless cycle of destructive thinking and recapture your emotions
- Embrace the true purpose behind your journey through challenging circumstances
We’ve all been in circumstances that cause our minds to spin out of control with thoughts that are unproductive, destructive, and harmful. During these moments, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed and wonder why we keep repeating the same mistakes. We need to recognize these thoughts are not of God but from a lurking enemy—an enemy who seizes every opportunity to lie his way into our minds and claim control over our lives.
It’s time to win the battle of your mind!
- The Table Before Us
- The Tactics of the Enemy
- The Battle for Our Mind
- The Path to Victory
- God’s Invitation Always Stands
- In the Presence of Our Enemies
Designed for use with the Don’t Give the Enemy a Seat at Your Table Study Guide, sold separately. Streaming video also available.
The Audio Bible Study series provides a unique learning experience. Instead of sitting down to watch a video teaching for Bible study, listen to the same quality Bible study content on the go! Whether you listen on your commute, while walking outside, or over a lunch break, you can access high-quality audio Bible studies wherever you are. Get the most out of the teaching by diving into the accompanying study guide (sold separately) to walk through reflection questions and individual Bible study to go deeper.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
The God the Deliverer: Audio Bible Studies