EVANGELISM: FOLLOW-UP AND DISCIPLESHIP
In the Great Commission Jesus calls us to make disciples, not just converts: to lead others to obey everything He commanded. Why then do so few converts become consistent followers? Dr. Green, from decades of study and observation, believes the church must develop a better understanding and a better strategy. In these lessons, Green explains the essentials of follow-up and discipleship. Through a study of definitions, goals, content, illustrations, barriers, context, and a look at the parable of the Four Soils, we find effective strategies to lead new and young believers to a deeper, more satisfying walk with God.
- See the “Evangelism” course for Green bio
- Part of the ITS course MT504 “Evangelism In the Local Church” (lessons 16-18)
- Lesson titles:
- Follow-up: Barriers and Solutions
- Follow-up: Milieu and Methods
- Discipleship: Definition and Qualifications