When we fight back with joy, we awaken to the deepest reality of our identity as beloved, delightful children of God. - Margaret Feinberg
Great Joy Waits in Life's Greatest Battles
Joy is stamped on coffee mugs, sewn onto decorative pillows, even displayed on dish soap. But what if there s a deeper power and purpose to this mighty virtue?
Through vulnerable storytelling, a difficult diagnosis, and a good dose of humor, Margaret Feinberg reveals how joy is more than whimsy. It s the weapon you can use to fight life's battles. Fight Back with Joy will help you:
● Expand your joy threshold by awakening to God s fierce love for you
● Escape fear and regret by applying biblical strategies to whatever crisis you re facing
● Overcome depression as you reignite your imagination for laughter and celebration
● Discover freedom from the past by learning how to turn mourning into joy
● Rise above endless demands and become more winsome, cheerful, and thankful
No matter what your circumstances, you can practice defiant joy. When you do, you will embrace a life that s richer and fuller than you ve ever known before—a life radiant with joy.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
The Evangelistic Zeal of George Whitfield (A Long Line of Godly Men)
North! Or Be Eaten (The Wingfeather Saga, Book #2)
The Monster in the Hollows (The Wingfeather Saga, Book #3)
The Gospel Focus of Charles Spurgeon (A Long Line of Godly Men)