What is holding you back in life? No matter your circumstances, no matter your past, no matter your age...God wants you to move FORWARD!
In Forward, beloved Bible teacher and New York Times Bestselling Author, Dr. David Jeremiah teaches a master class in how to live fearlessly and get your life in focus. The Christian life is to be lived looking forward and with our eyes fixed on the race in front of us—not looking back over at our shoulder at the other runners or the past. In the Bible, the apostle said as much when he wrote,
Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:12-14 (NKJV)
- look back, we need to make sure that we don't go back and allow the past to dictate our future. We need to celebrate our good memories but also celebrate our bad memories with finality—thanking God for the lessons that He has taught us through the experience and committing to use those lesson to make positive changes in our lives.
Learn how God wants to:
- Allow your past memories to cultivate your dream
- Give you divine direction
- Plant within you a life purpose
- Equip you with tools to overcome fear
- Grant you great personal accomplishment
- Find a mission that will outlive your life
Don’t get stuck in your past failures or current comforts. Let Forward be the step-by-step plan of action you’ve needed to move past where you are to where you want to be, and move FORWARD!
The Audio Bible Study series provides a unique learning experience. Instead of sitting down to watch a video teaching for Bible study, listen to the same quality Bible study content on the go! Whether you listen on your commute, while walking outside, or over a lunch break, you can access high-quality audio Bible studies wherever you are. Get the most out of the teaching by diving into the accompanying study guide (sold separately) to walk through reflection questions and individual Bible study to go deeper.