Is technology bringing your family closer together or driving you farther apart?
Children today are no longer playing hide-and-seek outside or curling up with a good book — instead they’ve been introduced to a world of constant digital entertainment through television, video games, and mobile devices. And while technology has the potential to add value to our lives and families, it can also erode a sense of togetherness and hinder a child’s emotional and social development.
In Growing Up Social, Gary Chapman and Arlene Pellicane will empower you with the necessary tools to make positive changes . . . starting today. Through stories, wit, and wisdom, you’ll discover how to take back your home from an overdependence on screens. Plus, you’ll learn to teach the five A+ skills that every healthy child needs to master: affection, appreciation, anger management, apology, and attention.
- Equip your child to be relationally rich in a digital world.
- Replace mindless screen time with meaningful family time.
- Establish simple boundaries that make a huge difference.
- Discover what’s working for families that have become screen savvy.
- Learn healthy ways to occupy your child while you get things done.
Now is the time to equip your child to live with screen time, not for screen time. No phone, tablet, or gaming device can teach your child how to have healthy relationships — only you can.