After hearing the words no one wants to hear--'you have cancer'--Jim Burns set out to articulate the most important principles for a life well lived and now shares them with you as a collection of essential truths for a healthy, balanced, and successful life.
What's truly important for leading a life well lived? After being diagnosed with cancer and facing his mortality, prolific author and family-life expert Jim Burns learned what it really means to live a meaningful life from the perspective and practical wisdom only gained from facing death. Now cancer free, those same life-changing lessons continue to guide and enrich Jim's faith, work, and relationships in immeasurable ways. With his conversational style and heartwarming and entertaining stories, Jim brilliantly distills that hard-earned wisdom into 13 simple yet powerful life principles you can put into practice today.
Jim will help you learn how to:
- Break the cycle of being overcommitted and underconnected once and for all
- Make family the priority you want it to be with an action plan that will nurture your closest relationships
- Embrace the discomfort of discipline and avoid the pain of regret
- Incorporate the vital element of fun in your life for connection and relief in even the toughest times
- Train your mind in reflexive gratitude to rise above negative circumstances.
Don't wait any longer. Let these principles guide you into deeper joy, more purpose, and better connection--and start truly living today.
Accompanying graphics, appendix, and discussion questions are available in the audiobook companion PDF download.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
How Happiness Happens (Audio Bible Studies)
Regular Price: $13.99 Member Price: $13.99 (or 3 credits)