Empower Your Kids to Respond Well to the Hard Questions That Threaten Their Faith
It's no secret that children of all ages are being exposed to negative criticism of Christianity as they spend time at school, with friends, or online. Are you prepared to talk with your kids about how they can effectively answer the tough questions that come their way?
In Keeping Your Kids on God's Side, you'll find 40 of the most common challenges kids face—along with clear, easy-to-understand responses you can discuss together. This book will help you...
- encourage open dialogue on issues your kids might hesitate to talk about
- replace your children's doubts with the confidence only God's truth can give
- equip your kids to build the good thinking skills essential for today
"I almost wish my children were young again so
I could use Natasha Crain's book with them."
Bestselling author of Total Truth
- A must read for all Christian parents who want to see their children survive the secular onslaught. .
If you want your children to survive the secular onslaught against Christianity, First pray for them, 2nd teach them their bible, 3rd read this book
- Some statistics are showing that a staggering 3 out of 4 kids are leaving the church during young adulthood. Why? "Faith" in God is being replaced by something much more concrete and reliable: science. This book takes a wide-angle look at some of the top
Short but thorough answers to a wide range of questions virtually all thoughtful children will eventually ask
- Warning: not about parenting
I really love the contents of this book, but I want to make sure you know what you're buying. By the title, it sounds like a book on how to talk to your kids about God. It's really more of a book on what to talk to your kids about involving God--apologetics. It is rich with information & after listening, I'm looking into buying the print version too to have around the house. To match the title, I feel like the book should have brought more out about how to bring about these conversations; it's up to the parent to see or set up these opportunities, but it would've been nice to have more examples or ideas.
The reader of the book wasn't ideal for the tone in my opinion -- wanted a more authoritative sounding voice--but there was really nothing wrong with the recording and she was easy to listen to.
- Show ALL Reviews
- Great overview of Christian apologetics
Great resource for a high level overview of the key topics in Christian apologetics. Real life examples give good practical basis for application in the wall of faith.