Program Specifics (the rules)
We do have a few requirements and parameters that must be followed in order to become a part of and continue in our Reviewers Program. If you do not agree to these Specifics, please email our Reviewers Program email address below and request you be removed from the Program. It is understood that you agree to the below Specifics and any updates if you continue your enrollment in the Program.
- Reviewers will never be asked to pay for the titles or apps we request to be reviewed. We will send you a code to download a complimentary copy. Please DO NOT forward or distribute these free download codes to anyone. Your honesty and consideration in this matter will ensure our ability to continue the Reviewers Program.
- Because there is no cost to you, there is an additional cost to us. We request that, for you to continue to be enrolled in the Program, you need to review at least two (2) of the audiobooks we send out per quarter (at least 2 in a 3 month period).
- Your communication with us will be minimal as we only require you to email notifications to us on two occasions: a) when a review is finished and posted on your site (social networks, blog, etc.) as well as on the title's product page on christianaudio (be sure to send us links too) or b) if you choose to leave the reviewers program and would like us to stop sending review requests. Simply respond to the emails you receive from our Reviewer's program to send us notifications.
- Reviews should be logically constructed with thoughts, points, and personal opinions. We estimate that an acceptable review is between 150 and 250 words in length. Remember: you're giving your review, not a synopsis. Also, you're writing audiobook reviews, so comments on the narrator are good. All reviews are required to be posted in their entirety both on our site as well as your own personal sites (social networks, blog, etc.). We also invite you to post your review on sites like Amazon, Audible, CBD.com, and any other sites that sell our titles.
You should also be giving credit to the christianaudio Reviewers Program (christianaudio, with no space or caps) and linking back to our site (http://christianaudio.com).
- Although you may not love every title you're issued (we don't expect you to) and we want your honest review, we do require that the review be tasteful. Hateful or slanderous comments regarding the author, narrator, or recording will not be tolerated.
- Although you may have been accepted into our Program, we DO NOT extend permission for you to act upon or speak on behalf of christianaudio, our parent company, affiliates, or employees.
- Writing a review and posting it to our site, as well as being a part of the Program, extends permission to us to use your review in promotional and marketing material, without compensation.
Although not required, it'd be great for you to "@ mention" us in tweets. Either @christianaudio or @caReviewers to let your Twitter friends know who you're reviewing for.
I applied but never received a response!
We receive quite a few applications for our Reviewers Program and cannot accept everyone. Generally, we do not send denial notices and if you have not received an approval email within 7 to 14 days of submitting your application, then the chances are that you have not been accepted into the program. Non-acceptance is generally due to the fact that you have not indicated a sufficient network to broadcast your reviews, whether it be proof of past reviews posted, a blog, etc.
How can I contact the Program?
In the event you have any questions, concerns, you missed a code, or wish to leave our program at any time, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to our emails and we'll respond as soon as we can.
You can also @ reply caReviewers on twitter too!