Struggling to connect with your teen? Never before has raising teens been so perplexing. If you are wondering what on 0earth you’re doing wrong, you’re not alone. But there is hope. By learning to meaningfully express love amid your teen’s many changes, you can stay connected, maintain influence, and help them grow into a healthy adult. Dr. Gary Chapman will help you:
• Understand today’s teenagers.
• Identify your teen’s primary love language.
• Discover how to best express love to your teen.
• Address your teen’s need for independence and responsibility.
• Respond with love and wisdom when your teen fails. Raising teens is tough, but with Dr. Chapman’s expert advice and practical examples, you can do it — and do it well.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Things I Wish I'd Known Before We Became Parents
The Divided Family (The Amish Millionaire, Book #5)
Regular Price: $9.98 Member Price: $7.98 (or 2 credits)