The challenges teens face today are tougher than at any time in history: academic stress, parent communication, media bombardments, dating drama, abuse, bullying, addictions, depression, and negative peer pressure, just to name a few. And like it or not, the choices teens make while navigating these challenges can make or break their futures.
In The 6 Most Important Decisions You'll Ever Make, Sean Covey gives teens the strong advice they need to make informed and wise decisions. Using real stories from teens around the world, Sean shows how to succeed in school, make good friends, get along with parents, wisely handle dating and sex issues, avoid or overcome addictions, build self-esteem, and much more. This innovative audiobook will help teens not only survive, but thrive during their teen years and beyond.
The six key decisions are:
- School: What you going to do about your education?
- Friends: What types of friends will you choose, and what kind of friend will you be?
- Parents: Are you going to get along with your parents?
- Dating and Sex: Who will you date, and what will you do about sex?
- Addictions: What will you do about the addictive stuff?
- Self-Worth: Do you like yourself?