As a mom, you always want to give your best to your family. The Better Mom Devotional will help you focus who you are becoming rather than what you are accomplishing. Find freedom from mom-guilt, the myth of perfection, and the endless to-do list of motherhood, and step into your greatest adventure yet: becoming The Better Mom.
Rediscover the gift of motherhood with The Better Mom Devotional by trusted author Ruth Schwenk. As a busy mom of four, she understands the constant needs of raising a family, but she has uncovered a secret: becoming a better mom starts not with what you are doing but with who you are becoming.
As you read The Better Mom Devotional, you will find:
- How God changes you from the inside out so you can increasingly experience His presence
- Intentional ways to grow deeper faith in this busy time of life
- The true calling of motherhood: training, disciplining, and loving your children well
- The life-giving impact of fostering honest, loving friendships
- The importance (and simplicity!) of creating a welcoming, functional, and beautiful home for your family—no Pinterest boards required!
One hundred devotions will encourage and inspire you with Scripture, reflection questions, and journaling space to jot down your thoughts and prayers. Each devotion, filled with Bible teaching, personal stories, and application, will help you open your heart to experience more of God’s love, truth, and grace.
Find freedom from mom-guilt, the myth of perfection, and the endless to-do list of motherhood, and step into your greatest adventure yet: becoming The Better Mom.