Special Bonus! Download the bonus PDF for The With-God Life Conference by clicking here.
Recorded at "The With-God Life: The Dynamics of Scripture for Christian Spiritual Transformation," on June 19-22, 2005 Renovaré International Conference in Denver, Colorado. Includes the following recordings of General Session talks:
- "Get a Life!: The With-God Life" by Richard J. Foster
- "Plain People Lifted Into God's March Through Human History: The With-God Life Under the Hebrew Covenant" by Dallas Willard
- "Never Without a Witness: The With-God Life in the Intertestamental Period" by David deSilva
- "No Longer Alone with God as Jesus in the Eternal Kingdom - NOW: The With-God Life Under the New Covenant" by Dallas Willard
- "Longing for God and the Quest for Meaning in Life: The With-God Life through Christian History" by Gayle Beebe
- "Walking Cheerfully Over the Earth: The With-God Life and the Individual Today" by Glandion Carney
- At Home with God: The With-God Life and the Family Today" by Brenda Quinn
- "Being the People of God: The With-God Life and the Congregation Today" by Todd Hunter
- "One Body, Many Members, All in Christ: The With-God Life and the Church Today" by Michelle Lee
- "From Here to Eternity - With God Forever: The With-God Life into Eternity" by Virginia Owens
- not worth my time
This seemed to be a publicity point for a new edition/translation of a study Bible that includes the Apocrypha. I only made it a few sessions in, but it seemed to have less about spiritual life in general, larger picture, and more about seeing spiritual things in the Apocrypha.