The World Needs Who You Were Made to Be, the second children's audiobook by New York Times bestselling author Joanna Gaines celebrates how creativity and acceptance can come together to make for a bright and beautiful adventure. The audiobook follows a group of children as they each build their very own hot-air balloons. As the kids work together, leaning into their own skills and processes, to fill the sky with beautiful colors, we discover that the same is true for life--it's more beautiful and vibrant when our differences are celebrated.
Together with Joanna, you and your kids will take a journey of growth and imagination as you learn that:
- We should celebrate every child's one-of-a-kind strengths as well as teamwork and acceptance of differences
- Everything can be made more beautiful when we share our talents and abilities
- We should lend a helping hand and do our best to take care of one another
The World Needs Who You Were Made to Be is a vibrant audiobook perfect for:
- Ages 4-8
- Parents, libraries, classroom story times, and discussions about diversity and being a good human being
- Households that enjoy watching Chip and Joanna on Magnolia Network and HGTV's Fixer Upper
This vibrant hot-air balloon adventure celebrates every child and teaches kids that we are in this together. 'You're one of a kind, and it's so clear to see: The world needs who you were made to be.'