How long, God?
When waiting on God stretches for months or years, we might begin to doubt His promises. Did I hear You correctly, God? Do You see what I’m going through? Why does this have to be so hard?
In Wait and See, Wendy Pope draws on the life of King David to help us
• focus on the Person of our faith rather than the object of our wait;
• prepare for the future by participating in God’s work in the present;
• view God’s pauses as opportunities to know Him better;
• gain confidence in God’s plans, even during uncertain times; and
• step out of the security of the known to find peace in the unknown.
How can we take every opportunity to focus on God and His beautiful future? This hands-on guidebook will show you how to transform a difficult season of waiting into a sweet season with God.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Hidden in the Haunted School (The Boxcar Children Mysteries, Book #144)
Things I Wish I'd Known Before We Became Parents
The Mystery at the Calgary Stampede (The Boxcar Children Mysteries #140)
The Election Day Dilemma (The Boxcar Children Mysteries, Book #145)
The Legend of the Irish Castle (The Boxcar Children Mysteries #142)
Annabel Lee (Coffey & Hill Series, Book #1)
The Sleepy Hollow Mystery (The Boxcar Children Mysteries #141)
The Celebrity Cat Caper (The Boxcar Children Mysteries #143)